Has been formatted and sent off. Awaiting the proof to double-check it all and determine if it’s ready for sale. I don’t think there should be issues. Usually it’s only the covers that I have to alter a bit. Simple things that don’t hold it up long for sale. Here is a preview of the final book –
I have to say, I really like it. The colors and the structure of the pictures used. Something about the pairing of it all against the background just looks nice. Obviously it won’t be as blurry. This is just an image taken from the 3D sample proof.
With this paperback, I tried something new, which means that I went to great lengths fixing the interior to be prettttyyy. Not as bland as the majority of the paperbacks I’ve done. Most I’ve kept simple.
I’m also working on a secret writing project. So far only my two favorite people, Paul and Jeanie, know anything about it, so outside of knowing it’s a SciFi, I’m not talking about it. Occasionally you’ll see me mention that I’m writing it on FB though. My average word count for it has been about 2K every day. Only one day in the past two plus weeks have I not been working on it.
I definitely needed something like this to get my brain back on track. This is the first time that I’ve been able to really focus on a project, have my brain simply goooo, and it’s helping me with other projects.
Also working on re-editing Dark Illusions: The Beginning. I’ve mentioned that before, but I’m 21 pages into the book and already been making major changes. That series will most likely be removed from sale, then I will reupload this one as it’s done. I don’t want any possible problems with retailers thinking that it’s the same book as the first. It will be extended and details changed around, but the story itself will remain the same. The core of the story doesn’t change. I can’t change it since it’s already been published.
So far that is going very well in fact. I’m super happy with how it’s progressing. And my schedule getting slowly back on track has also really helped that out.